Vs > Ainazi
Puerto Plata vs Ainazi Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada
Puerto Plata vs New Plymouth, New Zealand
Puerto Plata vs Maraba, Brazil
Ainazi vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
Ainazi vs Rovno, Ukraine
Ainazi vs Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain
Ainazi vs Bhubaneshwar, India
Santa Maria vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador
Springfield, Missouri vs Kinston, Nc
Chihuahua vs Yanji
Sao Felix Xingu vs Potenza, Basilicata
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Ainazi, Latvia is approximately 8,442 km or 5,246 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Ainazi bearing 284.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 213.1° or SSW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ainazi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- The annual mean temperature is 19.3 °C (34.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.2 °C (31°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1285 mm (50.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1285 l/m² (31.54 US gal/ft²) or 12,850,000 l/ha (1,373,750 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 37° higher in Puerto Plata than in Ainazi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Ainazi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ainazi vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Rize, Turkey
Puerto Plata vs Cabrera, Dominican Republic
Puerto Plata vs Jos, Nigeria
Puerto Plata vs Dijon, France
Ainazi vs Gardermoen, Norway
Ainazi vs Batna, Algeria
Ainazi vs Madison, Ne, Usa
Ainazi vs Carrasco, Uruguay
St. Katrine vs Mykines Fyr
Iqaluit, Nt vs Algona, Ia
Agalega vs Columbia, Mo
Bvumbwe vs Natitingou
Puerto Plata vs Ainazi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Ainazi