Vs > Arkhangelsk
Puerto Plata vs Arkhangelsk Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia
Puerto Plata vs Byrd, Antarctica
Puerto Plata vs Kilkenny, Ireland
Puerto Plata vs Berbera, Somalia
Arkhangelsk vs San Salvador, El Salvador
Arkhangelsk vs Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil
Arkhangelsk vs Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
Arkhangelsk vs Dayton, Oh, Usa
Ndola vs Longreach Post Office
Cheyenne, Wyoming vs Torres
Blacksburg, Va vs Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel
Ouallene Bordj vs Penticton, Bc
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Arkhangelsk, Russia is approximately 8,987 km or 5,585 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Arkhangelsk bearing 297.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 204° or SSW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Arkhangelsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Arkhangelsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 24.3 °C (43.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.8 °C (46.4°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1365.8 mm (53.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1365.8 l/m² (33.52 US gal/ft²) or 13,658,000 l/ha (1,460,131 US gal/ac) more. About 3 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 43.6° higher in Puerto Plata than in Arkhangelsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Arkhangelsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Arkhangelsk vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
Puerto Plata vs Noumea, New Caledonia
Puerto Plata vs Luperon, Dominican Republic
Arkhangelsk vs Resolute, Nt, Canada
Arkhangelsk vs Gijon, Spain
Arkhangelsk vs Xi’An, China
Arkhangelsk vs Auckland City, New Zealand
Rafael Nunez vs Chapel Hill, Nc
Grytviken vs Nosy Be/ Fascene
Memphis, Tennessee vs Egg Island, Bc
Sewell vs Bethlehem, Nh
Puerto Plata vs Arkhangelsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Arkhangelsk