Vs > Balclutha, Finegand
Puerto Plata vs Balclutha, Finegand Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Hun, Libya
Puerto Plata vs New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Comox, Bc, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Esquel, Argentina
Balclutha, Finegand vs Dedza, Malawi
Balclutha, Finegand vs Chitral, Pakistan
Balclutha, Finegand vs Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan
Balclutha, Finegand vs Milford Sound, New Zealand
Mandalay vs Milford Sound
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Maramarua Forest
Lake Charles, Louisiana vs Mbabane
Yerevan/ Zvartnots vs Harare
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand is approximately 13,847 km or 8,605 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Balclutha, Finegand bearing 97.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 46.8° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Balclutha, Finegand has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Balclutha, Finegand is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average temperature is 14.7 °C (26.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.3 °C (9.5°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1264.8 mm (49.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1264.8 l/m² (31.04 US gal/ft²) or 12,648,000 l/ha (1,352,155 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.1° higher in Puerto Plata than in Balclutha, Finegand.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Balclutha, Finegand. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balclutha, Finegand vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Nouakchott, Mauritania
Puerto Plata vs Coimbra, Portugal
Puerto Plata vs Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Puerto Plata vs N’Guigmi, Niger
Balclutha, Finegand vs Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk
Balclutha, Finegand vs Sialkot, Pakistan
Balclutha, Finegand vs Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece
Balclutha, Finegand vs Nara, Mali
Des Moines, Iowa vs Jeddah
Colonia vs Cherrapunji, Meghalaya
Palma De Mallorca, Majorca vs Skovorodino
Djibouti vs Fort Smith, Nt
Puerto Plata vs Balclutha, Finegand Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Balclutha, Finegand