Vs > Balmaceda Puerto
Puerto Plata vs Balmaceda Puerto Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Ouarzazate, Morocco
Puerto Plata vs Yamagata, Japan
Puerto Plata vs Vassouras, Brazil
Balmaceda Puerto vs Rensselaer, In, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs Macquarie Island, Australia
Balmaceda Puerto vs Lindenberg, Germany
Balmaceda Puerto vs Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic
Bristol/ Tri City, Tn vs Aberdeen, Scotland
Aimores vs Bordj Omar Driss
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Hombori
Ashland, Wi vs Charleston (municipal), Sc
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Balmaceda Puerto, Chile is approximately 7,302 km or 4,538 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Balmaceda Puerto bearing 1.2° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 0.9° or N .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Balmaceda Puerto has a dry-summer maritime subalpine climate (Csc).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Balmaceda Puerto is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 18.6 °C (33.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.2 °C (13°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1314.4 mm (51.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1314.4 l/m² (32.26 US gal/ft²) or 13,144,000 l/ha (1,405,181 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.8° higher in Puerto Plata than in Balmaceda Puerto.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Balmaceda Puerto. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balmaceda Puerto vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs White Hall, Il, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Chitedze, Malawi
Puerto Plata vs Djibouti, Djibouti
Puerto Plata vs Queenstown, New Zealand
Balmaceda Puerto vs Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
Balmaceda Puerto vs Buffalo, New York, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs Gourdon, France
Balmaceda Puerto vs Lazaropole, Macedonia
Guam vs Pascagoula, Ms
Huanuco vs Marion, In
Cape Bellavista vs Mugla
Razdel’Naja vs Tsuyama
Puerto Plata vs Balmaceda Puerto Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Balmaceda Puerto