Vs > Balmoral Forest
Puerto Plata vs Balmoral Forest Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Bani, Dominican Republic
Puerto Plata vs Raga, Sudan
Puerto Plata vs Mopti, Mali
Puerto Plata vs Centralia, Wa, Usa
Balmoral Forest vs Socotra, Yemen
Balmoral Forest vs Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia
Balmoral Forest vs Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Balmoral Forest vs Columbus, Ga, Usa
Milan, Mn vs Milledgeville, Ga
Doneck vs Omu
Nkoundja vs San Juan Bautista
Gisborne vs Whangapoua Forest
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Balmoral Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,641 km or 8,476 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Balmoral Forest bearing 92.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 51.1° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Balmoral Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Balmoral Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.9 °C (25.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.8 °C (14°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1329.1 mm (52.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1329.1 l/m² (32.62 US gal/ft²) or 13,291,000 l/ha (1,420,896 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.7° higher in Puerto Plata than in Balmoral Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Balmoral Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balmoral Forest vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Catalao, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
Puerto Plata vs Tiffin, Oh, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Balmoral Forest vs Tahrir, Egypt
Balmoral Forest vs Hao, French Polynesia
Balmoral Forest vs Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada
Balmoral Forest vs Parana, Argentina
Oolitic, In vs Jalal Abad
Choir vs Yakutat, Ak
El Fasher vs Miri
Enugu vs Winnemucca, Nevada
Puerto Plata vs Balmoral Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Balmoral Forest