Vs > Burgos/ Villafria
Puerto Plata vs Burgos/ Villafria Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Bayramaly, Turkmenistan
Puerto Plata vs Pascagoula, Ms, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Ishinomaki, Japan
Puerto Plata vs Jersey, Uk
Burgos/ Villafria vs Choma, Zambia
Burgos/ Villafria vs Maastricht, Netherlands
Burgos/ Villafria vs Juiz De Fora, Brazil
Burgos/ Villafria vs Coimbra, Portugal
Victoria, Mahe vs Kinston, Nc
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Iowa Falls, Ia
Pergamino vs Tairua Forest
Mena, Ar vs Pingbian
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Burgos/ Villafria, Spain is approximately 6,670 km or 4,145 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Burgos/ Villafria bearing 270.1° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 231.7° or SW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Burgos/ Villafria has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Burgos/ Villafria is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.1 °C (27.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.3 °C (20.3°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1353.4 mm (53.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1353.4 l/m² (33.22 US gal/ft²) or 13,534,000 l/ha (1,446,874 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.5° higher in Puerto Plata than in Burgos/ Villafria.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Burgos/ Villafria. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Burgos/ Villafria vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Khujirt, Mongolia
Puerto Plata vs Benin, Benin
Puerto Plata vs Crateus, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Roberval, Qc, Canada
Burgos/ Villafria vs Ciudad Real, Spain
Burgos/ Villafria vs Bitola, Macedonia
Burgos/ Villafria vs Mt Pleasant, New Zealand
Burgos/ Villafria vs Jaguaruana, Brazil
Williston, North Dakota vs Nantes
Zion Park, Utah vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Toyooka
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania vs Bahariya
Puerto Plata vs Burgos/ Villafria Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Burgos/ Villafria