Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Puerto Plata vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Uzgorod, Ukraine
Puerto Plata vs Gravette, Ar, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Lee’s Summit, Mo, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Inuvik, Nt, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Schefferville, Quebec, Canada
Ljubasevka vs Vicksburg, Mississippi
Loja Argelia vs Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo
Siemreap vs Los Andes
Catalao vs Cidade Vera
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 9,173 km or 5,700 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 355.1° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 181.1° or S .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 40.4 °C (72.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.3 °C (47.3°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1679.3 mm (66.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1679.3 l/m² (41.21 US gal/ft²) or 16,793,000 l/ha (1,795,283 US gal/ac) more. About 7 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 56.8° higher in Puerto Plata than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Cairo, Egypt
Puerto Plata vs Senanga, Zambia
Puerto Plata vs Floresta, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Wilmington, De, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Shkoder, Albania
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Royal Oak, Md, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Wellington, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Columbus, Ohio, Usa
Apodi vs Williamsburg, Va
Nida vs Simferopol, Crimea
Opotiki vs Im Poliny Osipenko
Davenport, Wa vs Olenek
Puerto Plata vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo