Vs > Christchurch, Bromley
Puerto Plata vs Christchurch, Bromley Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Remanso, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Springfield, Il, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Mariehamn, Åland Islands, Finland
Christchurch, Bromley vs Limassol, Cyprus
Christchurch, Bromley vs Valencia, Spain
Christchurch, Bromley vs Yorkton, Sk, Canada
Christchurch, Bromley vs Kumamoto, Japan
Chupungnyong vs Tooele, Ut
Tambora, Sumbawa vs Ozark, Ar
Antsiranana vs Padidan
Whitestown, In vs Santa Rosa
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Christchurch, Bromley, New Zealand is approximately 13,653 km or 8,484 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Christchurch, Bromley bearing 93.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 50.3° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Christchurch, Bromley has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Christchurch, Bromley is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.7 °C (22.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.2 °C (11.2°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1333.8 mm (52.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1333.8 l/m² (32.73 US gal/ft²) or 13,338,000 l/ha (1,425,921 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.3° higher in Puerto Plata than in Christchurch, Bromley.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Christchurch, Bromley. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Christchurch, Bromley vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Vientiane, Laos
Puerto Plata vs Pantelleria, Italy
Puerto Plata vs Syktyvkar, Russia
Puerto Plata vs Acajutla, El Salvador
Christchurch, Bromley vs Port-Gentil, Gabon
Christchurch, Bromley vs Katha, Myanmar
Christchurch, Bromley vs Bogota, Colombia
Christchurch, Bromley vs Trier-Petrisberg, Germany
Monte Azul vs Santa Maria, Ca
Karuizawa vs Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn
Salta vs Marina Di Ginosa
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Matad
Puerto Plata vs Christchurch, Bromley Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Christchurch, Bromley