Vs > Christchurch Gardens
Puerto Plata vs Christchurch Gardens Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Angra Dos Reis, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Himeji, Japan
Puerto Plata vs Nagano, Japan
Puerto Plata vs Alpine, Texas, Usa
Christchurch Gardens vs Gerona, Costa Brava, Spain
Christchurch Gardens vs Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Christchurch Gardens vs Birzai, Lithuania
Christchurch Gardens vs Sal, Cape Verde
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Hamada
Chapel Hill, Nc vs Maputo
Tucson, Arizona vs Cape Smidta
Ostersund-Froson vs Heraklion, Crete
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Christchurch Gardens, New Zealand is approximately 13,648 km or 8,481 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Christchurch Gardens bearing 93.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 50.3° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Christchurch Gardens has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Christchurch Gardens is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 12.9 °C (23.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.5 °C (11.7°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1282 mm (50.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1282 l/m² (31.46 US gal/ft²) or 12,820,000 l/ha (1,370,543 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.4° higher in Puerto Plata than in Christchurch Gardens.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Christchurch Gardens. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Christchurch Gardens vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Inuvik, Nt, Canada
Puerto Plata vs In Amenas, Algeria
Puerto Plata vs Limon, Costa Rica
Puerto Plata vs Del Rio, Tx, Usa
Christchurch Gardens vs Charlottetown, Pe, Canada
Christchurch Gardens vs Te Teko, New Zealand
Christchurch Gardens vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Christchurch Gardens vs Caceres, Spain
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Kota Kinabalu
La Concordia vs Cape Zolotoj
Galva, Il vs Whitehorse, Yt
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Krakow
Puerto Plata vs Christchurch Gardens Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Christchurch Gardens