Vs > Constantine (Ain El Bey)
Puerto Plata vs Constantine (Ain El Bey) Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs De Kooy, Netherlands
Puerto Plata vs Jagdalpur, India
Puerto Plata vs Golconda, Nv, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Posse, Brazil
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Siauliai, Lithuania
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Oak Ridge, Tn
Rostov On Don vs Sendai
Estevan, Sk vs Belfast-Aldergrove
Eureka, Sd vs Cotui
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria is approximately 7,603 km or 4,725 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Constantine (Ain El Bey) bearing 279.2° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 237.7° or WSW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Constantine (Ain El Bey) has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Constantine (Ain El Bey) is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 9.8 °C (17.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.6 °C (24.5°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1413.2 mm (55.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1413.2 l/m² (34.68 US gal/ft²) or 14,132,000 l/ha (1,510,805 US gal/ac) more. About 3 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.5° higher in Puerto Plata than in Constantine (Ain El Bey).
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Puerto Plata vs Arica, Chile
Puerto Plata vs Locarno, Switzerland
Puerto Plata vs Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Augusta, Ga, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Bettles, Ak, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Istanbul, Turkey
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Kimberley, South Africa
Highland Home, Al vs Tambora, Sumbawa
Mexico, Mo vs Abu Dhabi
Whangapoua Forest vs Waterloo Wellington, On
Wroclaw vs Bangkok/ Don Muang
Puerto Plata vs Constantine (Ain El Bey) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Constantine (Ain El Bey)