Vs > Gerona, Costa Brava
Puerto Plata vs Gerona, Costa Brava Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs El Golea, Algeria
Puerto Plata vs Elat’Ma, Russia
Puerto Plata vs Ashburton Council, New Zealand
Puerto Plata vs Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Coen, Queensland, Australia
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Beirut, Lebanon
Pescara, Abruzzo vs Asosan
New Bedford, Ma vs Burgeo, Nf
Birr, Offaly vs Redlands, Ca
Iasi vs Benito Salas
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Gerona, Costa Brava, Spain is approximately 7,198 km or 4,473 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Gerona, Costa Brava bearing 274.5° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 232° or SW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Gerona, Costa Brava has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Gerona, Costa Brava is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.8 °C (19.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.7 °C (21.1°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1179.9 mm (46.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1179.9 l/m² (28.96 US gal/ft²) or 11,799,000 l/ha (1,261,391 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.1° higher in Puerto Plata than in Gerona, Costa Brava.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Gerona, Costa Brava. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gerona, Costa Brava vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Vestervig, Denmark
Puerto Plata vs Dajabon, Dominican Republic
Puerto Plata vs New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Ouarzazate, Morocco
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Faro, Portugal
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Kars, Turkey
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Essendon, Australia
Harnosand vs Volgograd
Ternej vs Franklin, Pa
Sweet Springs, Mo vs Kidal
Glenbervie Forest vs Gorlitz
Puerto Plata vs Gerona, Costa Brava Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Gerona/ Costa Brava
- Bordeaux, France - 428.1 kms (266 miles) NW
- Gourdon, France - 334.8 kms (208 miles) NNW
- Toulouse, France - 221.1 kms (137.4 miles) NNW
- Biarritz, France - 391.4 kms (243.2 miles) WNW
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 422.5 kms (262.5 miles) WNW
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 121.7 kms (75.7 miles) WNW
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 424 kms (263.5 miles) W
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 313.9 kms (195.1 miles) W
- Barcelona, Spain - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SW
- Tortosa, Spain - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) WSW
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 261.4 kms (162.4 miles) S
- Valencia, Spain - 383.6 kms (238.3 miles) SW
- Ibiza, Spain - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) SSW