Vs > Djelfa
Puerto Plata vs Djelfa Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Pompeu, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Fernando De Noronha, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Puerto Plata vs Rio Negro, Brazil
Djelfa vs Takaroa, French Polynesia
Djelfa vs Birao, Central African Republic
Djelfa vs Maringa, Brazil
Djelfa vs Cairns, Australia
Belfast, Northern Ireland vs Tolanaro
Szczecin vs Prague
Cape Scott, Bc vs Primorsko-Ahtarsk
Mexico City vs Atikokan, On
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Djelfa, Algeria is approximately 7,329 km or 4,554 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Djelfa bearing 278.1° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 239.9° or WSW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Djelfa has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Djelfa is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 10.8 °C (19.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.2 °C (29.2°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1578.6 mm (62.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1578.6 l/m² (38.74 US gal/ft²) or 15,786,000 l/ha (1,687,628 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.9° higher in Puerto Plata than in Djelfa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Djelfa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Djelfa vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Whatawhata, New Zealand
Puerto Plata vs Tabora, Tanzania
Puerto Plata vs Nuriootpa, Australia
Puerto Plata vs Dahlonega, Ga, Usa
Djelfa vs Karasjok, Norway
Djelfa vs Abbotsford, Bc, Canada
Djelfa vs Khujirt, Mongolia
Djelfa vs Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Cooperstown, Ny vs Jeddah
Boston, Massachusetts vs Madrid
Rimini, Emilia Romagna vs Gothenburg, Ne
Sydney, New South Wales vs Fort St John, Bc
Puerto Plata vs Djelfa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Djelfa