Vs > Dunedin (Aero)
Puerto Plata vs Dunedin (Aero) Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Hemlock, Ny, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Jokkmokk, Sweden
Puerto Plata vs Sidi Ifni, Morocco
Puerto Plata vs Stensele, Sweden
Dunedin (Aero) vs Delphine, In, Usa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Vallenar, Chile
Dunedin (Aero) vs Neyba, Dominican Republic
Dunedin (Aero) vs Esperance (po), Australia
Charjew vs Chita
Sweet Springs, Mo vs Nikko
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Elko, Nv
Makurazaki vs Lewiston, Me
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand is approximately 13,815 km or 8,585 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Dunedin (Aero) bearing 96.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 47.3° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Dunedin (Aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Dunedin (Aero) is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14.8 °C (26.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.4 °C (9.7°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1264.9 mm (49.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1264.9 l/m² (31.04 US gal/ft²) or 12,649,000 l/ha (1,352,262 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.8° higher in Puerto Plata than in Dunedin (Aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Dunedin (Aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dunedin (Aero) vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Marengo, Il, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Teheran, Iran
Puerto Plata vs Ístersund, Sweden
Puerto Plata vs Famagusta, Cyprus
Dunedin (Aero) vs Save, Benin
Dunedin (Aero) vs Corum, Turkey
Dunedin (Aero) vs Santiago Del Estero, Argentina
Dunedin (Aero) vs Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Dunedin (Aero) vs Bjornoya
Mbala vs Charlottesville, Va
Prague vs Mananjary
Prescott, Ar vs Tamatave/ Toamasina
Puerto Plata vs Dunedin (Aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Dunedin (Aero)
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 20.8 kms (12.9 miles) N
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ENE
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNE
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) E
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) E
- Burnside, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E