Vs > Dzardzan
Puerto Plata vs Dzardzan Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Capinopolis, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Dillon, Mt, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Waycrosse, Ga, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Dzardzan vs Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada
Dzardzan vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines
Dzardzan vs La Harpe, Il, Usa
Dzardzan vs Antsiranana, Madagascar
Montpellier vs Lewisburg, Wv
Sakon Nakhon vs Grand Rapids, Michigan
Siwa Oasis vs Ouarzazate
Ostersund-Froson vs Cape Dyer, Nt
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Dzardzan, Russia is approximately 10,106 km or 6,280 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Dzardzan bearing 13.7° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 174.8° or S .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Dzardzan has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Dzardzan is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 37.5 °C (67.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 49 °C (88.2°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1627.6 mm (64.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1627.6 l/m² (39.95 US gal/ft²) or 16,276,000 l/ha (1,740,012 US gal/ac) more. About 6 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 47.8° higher in Puerto Plata than in Dzardzan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Dzardzan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dzardzan vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Maimana, Afghanistan
Puerto Plata vs Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Puerto Plata vs Mt Cook, New Zealand
Puerto Plata vs Ujedinenija Island, Russia
Dzardzan vs Ngaoundere, Cameroon
Dzardzan vs Covington, Tn, Usa
Dzardzan vs Socotra, Yemen
Dzardzan vs Djerba, Tunisia
Chitedze vs En Nahud
Jizan vs Surat Thani
Setauket Strong, Ny vs Scottsbluff, Ne
Roseburg, Or vs Dubuque, Ia
Puerto Plata vs Dzardzan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Dzardzan