Vs > Hatanga
Puerto Plata vs Hatanga Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Portoviejo, Ecuador
Puerto Plata vs Trelew, Argentina
Puerto Plata vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Puerto Plata vs Muskoka, On, Canada
Hatanga vs Gajvoron, Ukraine
Hatanga vs Okinoerabu, Japan
Hatanga vs Mosnov, Czech Republic
Hatanga vs Linhares, Brazil
Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc vs Savannakhet
Vitebsk vs San Luis
Mcmurdo Sound vs Yichang
Washington, In vs Tosontsengel
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Hatanga, Russia is approximately 9,802 km or 6,091 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Hatanga bearing 353.4° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 182.2° or S .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Hatanga has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Hatanga is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 38.3 °C (69°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 41.8 °C (75.2°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1655.9 mm (65.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1655.9 l/m² (40.64 US gal/ft²) or 16,559,000 l/ha (1,770,267 US gal/ac) more. About 7 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 51.1° higher in Puerto Plata than in Hatanga.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Hatanga. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hatanga vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Apalachicola, Florida, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand
Puerto Plata vs Dobbiaco, Italy
Puerto Plata vs Chugwater, Wy, Usa
Hatanga vs Wakamatsu, Japan
Hatanga vs Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada
Hatanga vs Kashi, China
Hatanga vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa
Suwa vs Auckland, Mangere
Tateno vs Tateyama
Cajamarca vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
Vaasa vs Agassiz, Bc
Puerto Plata vs Hatanga Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Hatanga