Vs > Hokonui Forest
Puerto Plata vs Hokonui Forest Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Puerto Plata vs Clark, Sd, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Belgaum (Sambre), India
Puerto Plata vs Te Wera Forest, New Zealand
Hokonui Forest vs Clones, Ireland
Hokonui Forest vs Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway
Hokonui Forest vs Mito, Japan
Hokonui Forest vs Johnstown, Pa, Usa
Missoula, Mt vs Rostov On Don
Arequipa vs Caparao
Thursday Island Mo vs Songea
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Chateau Tongariro
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Hokonui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,936 km or 8,660 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Hokonui Forest bearing 98.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 46.7° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Hokonui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Hokonui Forest is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 14.8 °C (26.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5 °C (9°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 886.7 mm (34.9 in) more which is equivalent to 886.7 l/m² (21.76 US gal/ft²) or 8,867,000 l/ha (947,941 US gal/ac) more. About 1 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.1° higher in Puerto Plata than in Hokonui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Hokonui Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hokonui Forest vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Patos De Minas, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Cervia, Italy
Puerto Plata vs Laverton, Australia
Puerto Plata vs Camaguey, Cuba
Hokonui Forest vs Yakushima, Japan
Hokonui Forest vs Conakry, Guinea
Hokonui Forest vs Aepto.San Luis, Colombia
Hokonui Forest vs Kovel’, Ukraine
Nome, Alaska vs Waitarere Forest
Le Mans vs Pergamino
Jiwani vs Harrow, On
Sousse vs Vologda
Puerto Plata vs Hokonui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Hokonui Forest