Vs > Hororata
Puerto Plata vs Hororata Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Manitowoc, Wi, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar
Puerto Plata vs Bratsk, Russia
Puerto Plata vs Franklin, La, Usa
Hororata vs Santa Rosa C., Honduras
Hororata vs Cita/ Kadala, Russia
Hororata vs Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
Hororata vs Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand
Podgorica vs Kumasi
Nadi, Viti Levu vs Almeria, Costa de Almerķa
Ankara vs Rumipamba
Bari/ Palese Macchie vs Vigo/ Peinador
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Hororata, New Zealand is approximately 13,700 km or 8,513 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Hororata bearing 93.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 50.2° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Hororata has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Hororata is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 14 °C (25.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.1 °C (12.8°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1144.5 mm (45.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1144.5 l/m² (28.09 US gal/ft²) or 11,445,000 l/ha (1,223,546 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.4° higher in Puerto Plata than in Hororata.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Hororata. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hororata vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs San Rafael, Argentina
Puerto Plata vs Shirakawa, Japan
Puerto Plata vs Ljubasevka, Ukraine
Puerto Plata vs Valparaiso, Chile
Hororata vs Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Hororata vs Tel Aviv, Israel
Hororata vs Lago Argentino, Argentina
Hororata vs Genoa, Italy
Sakai vs Pergamino
Dawei vs Chumphon
Temple, Tx vs Padidan
Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs Damascus (Intl)
Puerto Plata vs Hororata Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Hororata