Vs > Irbid
Puerto Plata vs Irbid Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe
Puerto Plata vs Kimball, Ne, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Catacamas, Honduras
Puerto Plata vs Pavelec, Russia
Irbid vs Manila, Luzon, Philippines
Irbid vs Sarzana/ Luni, Italy
Irbid vs Khlong Yai, Thailand
Irbid vs Vancouver, Wa, Usa
Wagga vs Komakuk Beach, Yt
Tengchong vs La Rioja
Pathein vs Puerto Cabezas
Saiq vs Conakry
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Irbid, Jordan is approximately 10,276 km or 6,386 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Irbid bearing 295.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 234° or SW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Irbid has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Irbid is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The average annual temperature is 7.5 °C (13.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12 °C (21.6°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1451 mm (57.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1451 l/m² (35.61 US gal/ft²) or 14,510,000 l/ha (1,551,215 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.8° higher in Puerto Plata than in Irbid.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Irbid. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Irbid vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe
Puerto Plata vs Ushibuka, Japan
Puerto Plata vs Tystofte, Denmark
Puerto Plata vs Aracaju, Brazil
Irbid vs Dayton, Oh, Usa
Irbid vs Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa
Irbid vs Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa
Irbid vs Franklin, La, Usa
Wairakei vs Wad Medani
Koutia vs Mwmosa
Kenitra vs Dresden
Sadovo vs Lom
Puerto Plata vs Irbid Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Irbid