Vs > Izmail
Puerto Plata vs Izmail Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Maizuru, Japan
Puerto Plata vs Dagoretti, Kenya
Puerto Plata vs Zion Park, Utah, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Huntsville, Al, Usa
Izmail vs Maine Soroa, Niger
Izmail vs Waihi, New Zealand
Izmail vs Salem, In, Usa
Izmail vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Kangnung vs Athens/ Hellenkion
Hokitika vs Wooster, Oh
Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming vs Harnosand
Port Arthur, Tx vs Bayramaly
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Izmail, Ukraine is approximately 9,161 km or 5,693 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Izmail bearing 290.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 224.4° or SW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Izmail has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Izmail is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14.4 °C (26°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19 °C (34.2°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1440 mm (56.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1440 l/m² (35.34 US gal/ft²) or 14,400,000 l/ha (1,539,456 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.6° higher in Puerto Plata than in Izmail.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Izmail. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Izmail vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Ofunato, Japan
Puerto Plata vs Monterrey, Mexico
Puerto Plata vs Itamarandiba, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Itaberaba, Brazil
Izmail vs Sandanski, Bulgaria
Izmail vs Sewell, Chile
Izmail vs Surubim, Brazil
Izmail vs Kufra, Libya
Cape Uelen vs Dubuque, Ia
Akita vs Gyzyletrek
Tylstrup vs Albert Lea, Mn
Caparao vs Luck
Puerto Plata vs Izmail Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Izmail