Vs > Jerez De La Frontera
Puerto Plata vs Jerez De La Frontera Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Pontotoc, Ms, Usa
Puerto Plata vs King Salmon, Ak, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Kazan, Russia
Puerto Plata vs Miyako, Japan
Jerez De La Frontera vs Stanley, Falkland Islands
Jerez De La Frontera vs Los Andes, El Salvador
Jerez De La Frontera vs Asmara, Eritrea
Jerez De La Frontera vs Fukue, Japan
Saint Paul, Ne vs Fresno, California
Akron, Oh vs Wauseon, Oh
Lethbridge (cda), Ab vs Homer, Ak
Caceres vs Lusaka
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Jerez De La Frontera, Spain is approximately 6,472 km or 4,022 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Jerez De La Frontera bearing 271.9° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 238.3° or WSW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 7.4 °C (13.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.2 °C (18.4°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1280.3 mm (50.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1280.3 l/m² (31.42 US gal/ft²) or 12,803,000 l/ha (1,368,726 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16° higher in Puerto Plata than in Jerez De La Frontera.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Jerez De La Frontera. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Jerez De La Frontera vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand
Puerto Plata vs Vize Island, Russia
Puerto Plata vs Pakse, Laos
Puerto Plata vs Ujedinenija Island, Russia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Barcelos, Brazil
Jerez De La Frontera vs Harnosand, Sweden
Jerez De La Frontera vs Siirt, Turkey
Jerez De La Frontera vs Sydney (airport), Australia
Rio Cuarto vs Kitale
Campo Grande vs Auckland, Otara
Aberporth vs Florianopolis
Kushka vs Yakima, Wa
Puerto Plata vs Jerez De La Frontera Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera