Vs > Kahramanmaras
Puerto Plata vs Kahramanmaras Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Feodosija, Ukraine
Puerto Plata vs East Tawas, Mi, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Kalewa, Myanmar
Puerto Plata vs Okinoerabu, Japan
Kahramanmaras vs New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa
Kahramanmaras vs Askanija Nova, Ukraine
Kahramanmaras vs Alma, Mi, Usa
Kahramanmaras vs Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Comox, Bc vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Bursa vs Cairo, Illinois
Aberystwyth, Wales vs Slave Lake, Ab
Dumka vs Rensselaer, In
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Kahramanmaras, Turkey is approximately 10,121 km or 6,289 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Kahramanmaras bearing 296.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 229.1° or SW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Kahramanmaras has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kahramanmaras is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 8.5 °C (15.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.9 °C (34°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1207.4 mm (47.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1207.4 l/m² (29.63 US gal/ft²) or 12,074,000 l/ha (1,290,791 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.8° higher in Puerto Plata than in Kahramanmaras.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Kahramanmaras. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kahramanmaras vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Lake Hawea, New Zealand
Puerto Plata vs Norwalk, Oh, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Sta. Vit. Palmar, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Oslo, Norway
Kahramanmaras vs Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada
Kahramanmaras vs Bayankhongor, Mongolia
Kahramanmaras vs Batesville, Ms, Usa
Kahramanmaras vs Kilkenny, Ireland
Oroomieh vs Izobamba
Matam vs Albenga
Karuizawa vs Aomori
La Concordia vs Nagua
Puerto Plata vs Kahramanmaras Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Kahramanmaras