Vs > Kaingaroa Forest
Puerto Plata vs Kaingaroa Forest Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Sarnia, On, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
Puerto Plata vs Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic
Kaingaroa Forest vs Almeria, Costa de Almerķa, Spain
Kaingaroa Forest vs Guanare, Venezuela
Kaingaroa Forest vs Irozaki, Japan
Kaingaroa Forest vs Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa
Salina Cruz, Oaxacu vs Carinhanha
Phetchabun vs Pratica Di Mare
Ust’Vajampolka vs Upernavik
Czestochowa vs Tystofte
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Kaingaroa Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,319 km or 8,277 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Kaingaroa Forest bearing 87.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 56.3° or ENE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Kaingaroa Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kaingaroa Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 14 °C (25.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.3 °C (11.3°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 379.8 mm (15 in) more which is equivalent to 379.8 l/m² (9.32 US gal/ft²) or 3,798,000 l/ha (406,031 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.3° higher in Puerto Plata than in Kaingaroa Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Kaingaroa Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kaingaroa Forest vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -38 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Brighton, England, Uk
Puerto Plata vs Chipata, Zambia
Puerto Plata vs Great Falls, Montana, Usa
Puerto Plata vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
Kaingaroa Forest vs Napoleon, Nd, Usa
Kaingaroa Forest vs Conway, Sc, Usa
Kaingaroa Forest vs Acajutla, El Salvador
Kaingaroa Forest vs Lansdowne House, On, Canada
Chiang Rai vs Nokkundi
Turku vs Luanda
Crotone, Calabria vs Takada
Amman vs Merry Island, Bc
Puerto Plata vs Kaingaroa Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Kaingaroa Forest