Vs > Lake Coleridge
Puerto Plata vs Lake Coleridge Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Neosho, Mo, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Natchez, Ms, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Kharga, Egypt
Puerto Plata vs Treviso, Italy
Lake Coleridge vs Lewisburg, Tn, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Francistown, Botswana
Lake Coleridge vs Berbera, Somalia
Lake Coleridge vs Les Escaldes, Andorra
Izobamba vs Anderson, In
Arcadia, Fl vs Colonia
Heraklion, Crete vs Basco
Rohri/ Sukkur vs Ghedi
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Lake Coleridge, New Zealand is approximately 13,737 km or 8,537 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Lake Coleridge bearing 93.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 50.4° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lake Coleridge has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Coleridge is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14.5 °C (26.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7 °C (12.6°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1101.6 mm (43.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1101.6 l/m² (27.04 US gal/ft²) or 11,016,000 l/ha (1,177,684 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.2° higher in Puerto Plata than in Lake Coleridge.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Lake Coleridge. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Coleridge vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Rio Gallegos, Argentina
Puerto Plata vs Madrid (b), Spain
Puerto Plata vs Maripasoula, French Guiana
Puerto Plata vs Blakely, Ga, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Safi, Morocco
Lake Coleridge vs Ouallene Bordj, Algeria
Lake Coleridge vs Paso De Los Libres, Argentina
Lake Coleridge vs S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak vs Corsicana, Tx
Alexandria, Sd vs Kamenskoe
San R. Yuma vs Braganca
Khamti vs Astara
Puerto Plata vs Lake Coleridge Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Coleridge