Vs > Lake Hawea
Puerto Plata vs Lake Hawea Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Satu Mare, Romania
Puerto Plata vs Charshangngy, Turkmenistan
Puerto Plata vs Chaska, Mn, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Mc Grath, Ak, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Uzgorod, Ukraine
Lake Hawea vs Whatawhata, New Zealand
Lake Hawea vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
Lake Hawea vs Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
Chippewa Lake, Oh vs Abadan
Lubbock, Texas vs Luputa
Malacca vs Magoye
Siguiri vs Aparri, Luzon
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Lake Hawea, New Zealand is approximately 13,906 km or 8,641 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Lake Hawea bearing 96.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 48.7° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lake Hawea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Hawea is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14.5 °C (26.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.2 °C (14.8°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1161.9 mm (45.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1161.9 l/m² (28.52 US gal/ft²) or 11,619,000 l/ha (1,242,148 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.5° higher in Puerto Plata than in Lake Hawea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Lake Hawea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Hawea vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Kumagaya, Japan
Puerto Plata vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Puerto Plata vs Austin, Tx, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Midway Island, Hawaii
Lake Hawea vs Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Lake Hawea vs Scott, Sk, Canada
Lake Hawea vs Monterrey, Mexico
Lake Hawea vs Spickard, Mo, Usa
Asyut vs Wyndham, Western Australia
Multan vs Las Lomitas
Tokyo vs Cape Parry, Nt
Antananarivo vs Stanley
Puerto Plata vs Lake Hawea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Hawea