Vs > Loja Argelia
Puerto Plata vs Loja Argelia Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Fredericton (cda), Nb, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Hatanga, Russia
Puerto Plata vs Kharkiv (Kharkov), Ukraine
Puerto Plata vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa
Loja Argelia vs Meekatharra, Australia
Loja Argelia vs Breves, Brazil
Loja Argelia vs Port Jervis, Ny, Usa
Loja Argelia vs Concepcion-Carriel Sur, Chile
El Seybo vs Madrid
Hikone vs Brunswick, Mo
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Schleswig
Gainesville Lock, Al vs Hart, Mi
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Loja Argelia, Ecuador is approximately 2,809 km or 1,746 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Loja Argelia bearing 19.4° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 20.6° or NNE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Loja Argelia has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Loja Argelia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 9.3 °C (16.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.9 °C (5.2°F) more in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1033.5 mm (40.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1033.5 l/m² (25.36 US gal/ft²) or 10,335,000 l/ha (1,104,880 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.1° lower in Puerto Plata than in Loja Argelia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Loja Argelia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Loja Argelia vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
|| || -5.1
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Royal Oak, Md, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Julianehb, Greenland
Puerto Plata vs Venice, Italy
Puerto Plata vs Moyobamba, Peru
Loja Argelia vs Vrangelja Island, Russia
Loja Argelia vs Jacobina, Brazil
Loja Argelia vs Taejon, North Korea
Loja Argelia vs Den Helder, Netherlands
Ndola vs Luanda
Mt Vernon, Il vs Fort Scott, Ks
San J. Ocoa vs Choluteca
Vaasa vs Jaskul, Kalmykia
Puerto Plata vs Loja Argelia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Loja Argelia