Vs > Lower Hutt, Gracefield
Puerto Plata vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Waihi, New Zealand
Puerto Plata vs Grazzanise, Italy
Puerto Plata vs Forrest, Australia
Puerto Plata vs Neosho, Mo, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Melilla, Spain
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Eureka, California, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs North Bend, Oregon, Usa
Ophir vs Decimomannu
Kinloss vs Pto.Carreno
Trelew vs Lancaster, Wi
Utena vs San Luis
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand is approximately 13,466 km or 8,368 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Gracefield bearing 90.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 53.1° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lower Hutt, Gracefield has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Gracefield is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 11.9 °C (21.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.1 °C (7.4°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 610.4 mm (24 in) more which is equivalent to 610.4 l/m² (14.98 US gal/ft²) or 6,104,000 l/ha (652,558 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.1° higher in Puerto Plata than in Lower Hutt, Gracefield.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Lower Hutt, Gracefield. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Memphis, Tennessee, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Highbank, New Zealand
Puerto Plata vs Maizuru, Japan
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Ashland, Wi, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Webbers Falls, Ok, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Mongu, Zambia
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Valentine, Ne, Usa
Bistrita vs Dera Ismail Khan
Rumoi vs Milano/ Malpensa
Albion, Ne vs Oulu
Kujbysev/ Bezencuk vs Lincoln, Va
Puerto Plata vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Gracefield