Vs > Lower Hutt, Taita
Puerto Plata vs Lower Hutt, Taita Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Macenta, Guinea
Puerto Plata vs Kristianstad, Sweden
Puerto Plata vs Rivas, Nicaragua
Puerto Plata vs Birmingham, Alabama, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Legaspi, Philippines
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Coffs Harbour, Australia
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Njaksimvol’, Russia
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Ras Al Kahimah vs Macenta
Asmara vs Sioux City, Ia
Goycay vs Essaouira
Hita vs Konya
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand is approximately 13,466 km or 8,368 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 90.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 53.1° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Taita is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 12.3 °C (22.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.5 °C (8.1°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 576.3 mm (22.7 in) more which is equivalent to 576.3 l/m² (14.14 US gal/ft²) or 5,763,000 l/ha (616,103 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.1° higher in Puerto Plata than in Lower Hutt, Taita.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Lower Hutt, Taita. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Taita vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic
Puerto Plata vs Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Puerto Plata vs Kljuci, Russia
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Campos Sales, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Cernovcy, Ukraine
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Tylstrup, Denmark
Launceston Wso vs Roi Et
Ocotal vs Ras Nsrany
Chhor vs Famagusta
Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny vs Havana
Puerto Plata vs Lower Hutt, Taita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita