Vs > Mahinerangi Dam
Puerto Plata vs Mahinerangi Dam Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Klodzko, Poland
Puerto Plata vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Grajau, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Waimate, New Zealand
Mahinerangi Dam vs Sasebo, Japan
Mahinerangi Dam vs Red Lodge, Mt, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs La Ronge, Sk, Canada
Mahinerangi Dam vs Shelbyvillee, Ky, Usa
Wichita, Kansas vs Lazaropole
Brocken vs Armavir
Beni Suef vs Manila, Luzon
Znamenka vs Nova Friburgo
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand is approximately 13,834 km or 8,596 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Mahinerangi Dam bearing 96.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 47.3° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Mahinerangi Dam has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mahinerangi Dam is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 16.4 °C (29.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5 °C (9°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 954.9 mm (37.6 in) more which is equivalent to 954.9 l/m² (23.44 US gal/ft²) or 9,549,000 l/ha (1,020,851 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.7° higher in Puerto Plata than in Mahinerangi Dam.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Mahinerangi Dam. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mahinerangi Dam vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs In Salah, Algeria
Puerto Plata vs New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia
Puerto Plata vs Casper, Wy, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Pierre Faa Ap, Sd, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Boonton, Nj, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada
Mahinerangi Dam vs Pathein, Myanmar
Istrana vs Bani
Minya vs West Chester, Pa
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Charles City, Ia
Joao Pinheiro vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
Puerto Plata vs Mahinerangi Dam Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam