Vs > Mokau, Mohakatino Stn
Puerto Plata vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Clark, Sd, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Termez, Russia
Puerto Plata vs Berkeley, Ca, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Ze Doca, Brazil
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Wichita, Kansas, Usa
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Amite, La, Usa
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Kingfisher, Ok, Usa
Pipestone, Mn vs Ishinomaki
Pskov vs Ottawa, Il
Kunming vs Ertholmene, Christians°
Kaingaroa Forest vs Willis Island M.O.
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand is approximately 13,490 km or 8,383 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Mokau, Mohakatino Stn bearing 88.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 56° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Mokau, Mohakatino Stn has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mokau, Mohakatino Stn is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 10.9 °C (19.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.2 °C (7.6°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 393.3 mm (15.5 in) more which is equivalent to 393.3 l/m² (9.65 US gal/ft²) or 3,933,000 l/ha (420,464 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.6° higher in Puerto Plata than in Mokau, Mohakatino Stn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Mokau, Mohakatino Stn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -27 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Coffs Harbour, Australia
Puerto Plata vs Funchal, Madeira
Puerto Plata vs Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Puerto Plata vs Salta, Argentina
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Anderson, Sc, Usa
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Madison, Ne, Usa
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Waitarere Forest, New Zealand
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Neustrelitz, Germany
Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi vs Oolitic, In
Berwick Forest vs Milagro
Lome vs Tchiban
Bonilla Island, Bc vs Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn
Puerto Plata vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Mokau, Mohakatino Stn
- Marokopa, New Zealand - 47.1 kms (29.3 miles) N
- Dumbreck, New Zealand - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) NNE
- Piopio, Cumbrae, New Zealand - 40.6 kms (25.3 miles) NNE
- Glenochy, New Zealand - 31.1 kms (19.3 miles) NE
- Aria, Glenburn, New Zealand - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) ENE
- Ongarue, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.7 miles) E
- Taumarunui, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) ESE
- Tatu, New Zealand - 38.8 kms (24.1 miles) SE