Vs > Mt Pleasant
Puerto Plata vs Mt Pleasant Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Lincoln, Va, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Los Angeles, California, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Puerto Plata vs Vicenza, Italy
Mt Pleasant vs Ndola, Zambia
Mt Pleasant vs Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar
Mt Pleasant vs Algona, Ia, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Boonton, Nj, Usa
Rock Rapids, Ia vs Base Antartica B. O’Hig
Chileka vs Armavir
Bialystok vs Cisa Pass
Shimizu/ Ashizuri vs Himeji
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Mt Pleasant, New Zealand is approximately 13,639 km or 8,476 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Mt Pleasant bearing 93.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 50.2° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Mt Pleasant has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mt Pleasant is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 12.5 °C (22.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.6 °C (8.3°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1243.4 mm (49 in) more which is equivalent to 1243.4 l/m² (30.52 US gal/ft²) or 12,434,000 l/ha (1,329,277 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.4° higher in Puerto Plata than in Mt Pleasant.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Mt Pleasant. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mt Pleasant vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy
Puerto Plata vs Cape Smidta, Russia
Puerto Plata vs Seattle, Washington, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Camaguey, Cuba
Mt Pleasant vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand
Mt Pleasant vs Thibodaux, La, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Maramarua Forest, New Zealand
Bishop, Ca vs Pichilingue
Evora vs Lampedusa Island
Bowling Green, Mo vs Blacksburg, Va
Kandi vs Gabes
Puerto Plata vs Mt Pleasant Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Mt Pleasant