Vs > Nikolayevsk Na Amure
Puerto Plata vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Baker Lake, Nt, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand
Puerto Plata vs Askanija Nova, Ukraine
Puerto Plata vs Hororata, New Zealand
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Nikko, Japan
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Remanso, Brazil
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Trenton, On, Canada
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Hassi Messaoud, Algeria
Grottaglie vs Juigalpa
Nokkundi vs Grosseto
Moanda vs Joensuu
Brussels vs Fairmont, Mn
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia is approximately 11,370 km or 7,065 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Nikolayevsk Na Amure bearing 30° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 161.4° or SSE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Nikolayevsk Na Amure has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Nikolayevsk Na Amure is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 27.1 °C (48.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.3 °C (63.5°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1285.1 mm (50.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1285.1 l/m² (31.54 US gal/ft²) or 12,851,000 l/ha (1,373,857 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.3° higher in Puerto Plata than in Nikolayevsk Na Amure.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Nikolayevsk Na Amure. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Nosy-Varika, Madagascar
Puerto Plata vs Tarboro, Nc, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Posse, Brazil
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Tauherenikau, New Zealand
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Pavelec, Russia
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Nakhon Phanom, Thailand
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Red Lake, On, Canada
Peixe vs Alger ( Dar El Beida )
Laverton vs Bust
Coimbra vs Kaikoura
San Salvador vs Duluth, Minnesota
Puerto Plata vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Nikolayevsk Na Amure