Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Puerto Plata vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Greenfield, In, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Aracaju, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Winslow, Az, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Tacloban City, Philippines
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Ruatoria, New Zealand
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Khanpur, Pakistan
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Uliastai, Mongolia
Aberystwyth, Wales vs Balkhash
Trelew vs Maramarua Forest
Surin vs Charleston (municipal), Sc
Barcelona vs Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 13,855 km or 8,610 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 95.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 48.9° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.6 °C (28.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.7 °C (17.5°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1381.2 mm (54.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1381.2 l/m² (33.9 US gal/ft²) or 13,812,000 l/ha (1,476,594 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.4° higher in Puerto Plata than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Omarama, Tara Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omarama, Tara Hills vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Tartu, Estonia
Puerto Plata vs Ankara, Turkey
Puerto Plata vs Halaib, Sudan
Puerto Plata vs Edirne, Turkey
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Hmel’Nickij, Ukraine
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Martinsburg, Wv, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Soci, Russia
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Chipata, Zambia
Kimberley vs Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang
Hachinohe vs Jan Mayen b
San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island vs Winslow, Az
Chita vs Xichang
Puerto Plata vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills