Vs > Palmerston N (aero)
Puerto Plata vs Palmerston N (aero) Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Ghazni, Afghanistan
Puerto Plata vs Bko-S, Mali
Puerto Plata vs Kopua, New Zealand
Puerto Plata vs Karlstad, Sweden
Palmerston N (aero) vs Wagga, Australia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Barkhan, Pakistan
Palmerston N (aero) vs Tarko-Sale, Russia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Vrangelja Island, Russia
Ioannina vs Coral Harbour, Nt
Selma, Al vs Forrest
Aburatsu vs Rostock
Moncton, Nb vs Debrecen
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand is approximately 13,407 km or 8,331 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Palmerston N (aero) bearing 89.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 54.1° or NE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Palmerston N (aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Palmerston N (aero) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 12.1 °C (21.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.1 °C (9.2°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1029.9 mm (40.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1029.9 l/m² (25.28 US gal/ft²) or 10,299,000 l/ha (1,101,031 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.2° higher in Puerto Plata than in Palmerston N (aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Palmerston N (aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Palmerston N (aero) vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs D’Uccle, Belgium
Puerto Plata vs Zigalovo, Russia
Puerto Plata vs Sable Island, Ns, Canada
Puerto Plata vs san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands, Colombia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Biskra, Algeria
Palmerston N (aero) vs Dresden, Germany
Palmerston N (aero) vs Macau, Brazil
Palmerston N (aero) vs Lampedusa Island, Italy
Neuquen vs Bournemouth-Hurn
Morondava vs Harrow, On
Huron, Sd vs Hassi Messaoud
Alghero vs Mangareva, Gambier Islands
Puerto Plata vs Palmerston N (aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)