Vs > Pjatigorsk
Puerto Plata vs Pjatigorsk Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Dorohoi, Romania
Puerto Plata vs Collooney, Sligo, Ireland
Puerto Plata vs Shearwater, Ns, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Kobe, Japan
Pjatigorsk vs Koszalin, Poland
Pjatigorsk vs San Angelo, Texas, Usa
Pjatigorsk vs Edson, Ab, Canada
Pjatigorsk vs Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand
Cape Kamennyj vs Mayumba
Visby vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT
Ternej vs Saga
Cape Uelen vs Sacramento, California
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Pjatigorsk, Russia is approximately 10,235 km or 6,360 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Pjatigorsk bearing 300.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 221.2° or SW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Pjatigorsk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Pjatigorsk is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.3 °C (29.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.1 °C (36.2°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1373.5 mm (54.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1373.5 l/m² (33.71 US gal/ft²) or 13,735,000 l/ha (1,468,363 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.2° higher in Puerto Plata than in Pjatigorsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Pjatigorsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pjatigorsk vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Eastport, Me, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Mersin, Turkey
Puerto Plata vs St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand
Pjatigorsk vs Smolensk, Russia
Pjatigorsk vs Kure, Japan
Pjatigorsk vs Tirios, Brazil
Pjatigorsk vs Jasper, Alberta, Canada
Penang/ Bayan Lepas vs Bora-Bora Vataipe
Banjul vs Kure
Frederikshb vs Nassau, New Providence
Mitilini vs Laketown, Ut
Puerto Plata vs Pjatigorsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Pjatigorsk