Vs > Selagoncy
Puerto Plata vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Taumarunui, New Zealand
Puerto Plata vs Mcpherson, Ks, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Lom, Bulgaria
Puerto Plata vs Essen, Germany
Selagoncy vs Seoul, South Korea
Selagoncy vs Brockport W, Ny, Usa
Selagoncy vs Kitale, Kenya
Selagoncy vs Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Kagoshima vs Anchorage, Alaska
Talladega, Al vs Birmingham, England
Dhahran vs Sarajevo
Tara vs Hernando, Ms
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 10,444 km or 6,490 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 4.6° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 178.1° or S .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Selagoncy is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 38.3 °C (68.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 51.8 °C (93.2°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1633.9 mm (64.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1633.9 l/m² (40.1 US gal/ft²) or 16,339,000 l/ha (1,746,748 US gal/ac) more. About 6 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 45.3° higher in Puerto Plata than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Lebanon, Mo, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Asuncion, Paraguay
Puerto Plata vs Bonavista, Nf, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa
Selagoncy vs Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
Selagoncy vs Watertown, Wi, Usa
Selagoncy vs Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Selagoncy vs Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece
Rumipamba vs Minya
Esquel vs Fukui
Caparao vs Pensacola, Fl
Port Blair vs Hakkari
Puerto Plata vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy