Vs > St. Katrine
Puerto Plata vs St. Katrine Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs San Juan De Marcona, Peru
Puerto Plata vs Abbotsford, Bc, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic
Puerto Plata vs Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada
St. Katrine vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa
St. Katrine vs Floriano, Brazil
St. Katrine vs Altai, China
St. Katrine vs Santiago, Dominican Republic
Tumeremo vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne
Konya vs Phuket (airport)
Mashhad vs Plymouth, England
Cornwall, Vt vs Ouarzazate
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and St. Katrine, Egypt is approximately 10,301 km or 6,401 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from St. Katrine bearing 294.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 238.2° or WSW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas St. Katrine has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas St. Katrine is in or near the warm temperate desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 6.4 °C (11.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.5 °C (22.5°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1905 mm (75 in) more which is equivalent to 1905 l/m² (46.75 US gal/ft²) or 19,050,000 l/ha (2,036,571 US gal/ac) more. About 91 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.9° higher in Puerto Plata than in St. Katrine.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to St. Katrine. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of St. Katrine vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Bage, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Port Hardy, Bc, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa
St. Katrine vs Kem, Russia
St. Katrine vs Mt Cook, New Zealand
St. Katrine vs Toyama, Japan
St. Katrine vs Gijon, Spain
Cel. Pacheco vs Isla Diego Ramirez
Pergamino vs Burkes Garden, Va
Tirana vs Maracay
Maracaibo vs Cobar Mo
Puerto Plata vs St. Katrine Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near St. Katrine
- Port-Said, Egypt - 337.7 kms (209.9 miles) NNW
- El Arish, Egypt - 266.4 kms (165.6 miles) N
- Ismailia, Egypt - 275.2 kms (171 miles) NW
- Cairo, Egypt - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) WNW
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 203 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Helwan, Egypt - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) WNW
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) NW
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) W
- El Tor, Egypt - 66.8 kms (41.5 miles) SW
- Minya, Egypt - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) W
- Hurguada, Egypt - 174.2 kms (108.2 miles) SSW
- Sohag, Egypt - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) SW