Vs > Tanta
Puerto Plata vs Tanta Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Henderson, Nc, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Canavieiras, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Fukue, Japan
Tanta vs Langara, Bc, Canada
Tanta vs Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa
Tanta vs Araxa, Brazil
Tanta vs Watertown, Sd, Usa
Aj-Petri vs San Angelo, Texas
Turiacu vs Normanton, Queensland
Chicago/ 0’Hare, Il vs Wairoa, Frasertown
Altai vs Fredericksburg National Park, Va
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Tanta, Egypt is approximately 9,937 km or 6,175 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Tanta bearing 292.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 237.3° or WSW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Tanta has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Tanta is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 5.6 °C (10°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.5 °C (17.1°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1875 mm (73.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1875 l/m² (46.02 US gal/ft²) or 18,750,000 l/ha (2,004,499 US gal/ac) more. About 37 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10° higher in Puerto Plata than in Tanta.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Tanta. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tanta vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Khujirt, Mongolia
Puerto Plata vs Minicoy, Lakshadweep
Puerto Plata vs Civitavecchia, Italy
Puerto Plata vs Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Tanta vs Nemuro, Japan
Tanta vs Daru, Sierra Leone
Tanta vs Gorznyj, Russia
Tanta vs Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Woodhill Forest vs Willis Island M.O.
Waimate vs Cortina D’Ampezzo
Miles City, Montana vs Koutia
Liepaja vs Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Puerto Plata vs Tanta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Tanta