Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
Puerto Plata vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Carolina, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Atbara, Sudan
Puerto Plata vs Badajoz, Spain
Puerto Plata vs Naha, Okinawa, Japan
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Ithaca, Ny, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Florianopolis, Brazil
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Comitan, Mexico
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Kochi, Japan
Batna vs Tahoua
Coco Island vs Kasama
Fredericksburg National Park, Va vs Gander, Newfoundland
Umm Benin vs Amsterdam
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 13,442 km or 8,353 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 87.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 57.5° or ENE .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.7 °C (19.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.2 °C (9.4°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 780.6 mm (30.7 in) more which is equivalent to 780.6 l/m² (19.16 US gal/ft²) or 7,806,000 l/ha (834,513 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.3° higher in Puerto Plata than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Te Kauwhata Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kauwhata Maf vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Hassakah, Syria
Puerto Plata vs Car Nicobar, Nicobar Islands
Puerto Plata vs Amarillo, Texas, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Arica, Chile
Te Kauwhata Maf vs San Antonio, Texas, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Campo Grande, Brazil
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Masirah, Oman
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Barra Do Corda, Brazil
Chahbahar vs Altagracia
Kaunas vs Highland Home, Al
Palestine, Il vs Koutia
Kaunas vs Quanah, Tx
Puerto Plata vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf