Vs > Treinta Y Tres
Puerto Plata vs Treinta Y Tres Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Homalin, Myanmar
Puerto Plata vs Qingdao, China
Puerto Plata vs San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic
Puerto Plata vs Lashio, Myanmar
Treinta Y Tres vs Jasper, Alberta, Canada
Treinta Y Tres vs Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Treinta Y Tres vs Santander, Cantabria, Spain
Treinta Y Tres vs Frosinone, Italy
San Luis Obispo, Ca vs Itaberaba
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Las Animas, Co
Daguaan City vs Galveston, Tx
Corning, Ar vs Cheju
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay is approximately 6,135 km or 3,812 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Treinta Y Tres bearing 341.4° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 343.5° or NNW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Treinta Y Tres has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Treinta Y Tres is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 8.2 °C (14.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.2 °C (13°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 633 mm (24.9 in) more which is equivalent to 633 l/m² (15.54 US gal/ft²) or 6,330,000 l/ha (676,719 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.1° higher in Puerto Plata than in Treinta Y Tres.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Treinta Y Tres. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Treinta Y Tres vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -22 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Czestochowa, Poland
Puerto Plata vs Thunder Bay, On, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Almeria, Costa de Almerķa, Spain
Puerto Plata vs Youngstown/ Oh, Usa
Treinta Y Tres vs Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada
Treinta Y Tres vs Low Head, Australia
Treinta Y Tres vs Wilmington, De, Usa
Treinta Y Tres vs Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil
Winchmore vs Quito
Alexandra vs Cerdyn’
Agadir vs Obidos
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Hao
Puerto Plata vs Treinta Y Tres Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Treinta Y Tres