Vs > Volgograd
Puerto Plata vs Volgograd Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Tylstrup, Denmark
Puerto Plata vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Vevay, In, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Pskov, Russia
Volgograd vs Watertown, Ny, Usa
Volgograd vs Taiaroa Head, New Zealand
Volgograd vs Montpellier, France
Volgograd vs Newark, Nj, Usa
Golconda, Nv vs Muren
Newark, Nj vs Lyon
Duian vs Serrinha
Kawaguchiko vs Waipoua Forest
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Volgograd, Russia is approximately 10,067 km or 6,256 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Volgograd bearing 301.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 216.7° or SW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Volgograd has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Volgograd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 17.6 °C (31.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.5 °C (53.1°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1608 mm (63.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1608 l/m² (39.46 US gal/ft²) or 16,080,000 l/ha (1,719,059 US gal/ac) more. About 6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.9° higher in Puerto Plata than in Volgograd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Volgograd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Volgograd vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Pavelec, Russia
Puerto Plata vs Dwarka, India
Puerto Plata vs Camilo Daza, Colombia
Puerto Plata vs Sao Carlos, Brazil
Volgograd vs Te Anau, New Zealand
Volgograd vs Gisborne, New Zealand
Volgograd vs Oita, Japan
Volgograd vs Triunfo, Brazil
Quebec City, Quebec vs Odessa
Thandwe vs Rafael Nunez
Sassandra vs Fort Smith, Arkansas
Rovno vs Owensboro, Ky
Puerto Plata vs Volgograd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Volgograd