Vs > Zaporizhia
Puerto Plata vs Zaporizhia Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Hanoi, Vietnam
Puerto Plata vs Birzai, Lithuania
Puerto Plata vs Guaratinga, Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Krasnojarsk, Russia
Zaporizhia vs Miliana, Algeria
Zaporizhia vs Farmington, Me, Usa
Zaporizhia vs West Chester, Pa, Usa
Zaporizhia vs Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia
Arauca vs Colonia
Cervia vs Laketown, Ut
Ashley Forest vs Irozaki
Tontouta vs Mansa
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Zaporizhia, Ukraine is approximately 9,493 km or 5,899 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Zaporizhia bearing 294.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 220.5° or SW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Zaporizhia has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Zaporizhia is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 15.6 °C (28.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.7 °C (39.1°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1416 mm (55.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1416 l/m² (34.75 US gal/ft²) or 14,160,000 l/ha (1,513,798 US gal/ac) more. About 3 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27° higher in Puerto Plata than in Zaporizhia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Zaporizhia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zaporizhia vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Hope, Bc, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil
Puerto Plata vs Pohang, North Korea
Zaporizhia vs New York, Usa
Zaporizhia vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Zaporizhia vs Florianopolis, Brazil
Zaporizhia vs Agalega, Mauritius
Agassiz, Bc vs La Concordia
Banff, Ab vs Tabou
Waiuku Forest vs Aswan
Maanty vs Knoxville, Tn
Puerto Plata vs Zaporizhia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE