Vs > Zolotonosa
Puerto Plata vs Zolotonosa Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Plata vs Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Puerto Plata vs Blacksburg, Va, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Deer Lake, Nf, Canada
Puerto Plata vs Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic
Zolotonosa vs Bethel, Alaska, Usa
Zolotonosa vs Abu Na’Ama, Sudan
Zolotonosa vs Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk
Zolotonosa vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
Wajima vs Ras Nsrany
Fortaleza vs North Battleford, Sk
Sumy vs Kalamazoo, Mi
Tamale vs Tarauaca
- The distance between Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and Zolotonosa, Ukraine is approximately 9,241 km or 5,743 mi.
- To reach Puerto Plata in this distance one would set out from Zolotonosa bearing 292.6° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Plata bearing 219.4° or SW .
- Puerto Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Zolotonosa has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Puerto Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Zolotonosa is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17.3 °C (31.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.1 °C (38°F) less in Puerto Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1359 mm (53.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1359 l/m² (33.35 US gal/ft²) or 13,590,000 l/ha (1,452,861 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.9° higher in Puerto Plata than in Zolotonosa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Plata relative to Zolotonosa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zolotonosa vs Puerto Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Plata vs Nkhota Kota, Malawi
Puerto Plata vs Bucyrus, Oh, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Millport, Oh, Usa
Puerto Plata vs Iizuka, Japan
Zolotonosa vs Budapest-LORINC, Hungary
Zolotonosa vs Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Zolotonosa vs Puyo, Ecuador
Zolotonosa vs Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa
Syracuse, New York vs Hay River, Nt
Essej vs Tessalit
Bissett, Mb vs Storlien
Vicksburg, Mississippi vs Darlington, Sc
Puerto Plata vs Zolotonosa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Plata
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) E
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) ESE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) S
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SSE
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) ESE
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) SSE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.7 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Zolotonosa